Thursday, March 14, 2013


 I was just looking through my blog and realized that the last several posts have had rather drab looking pictures in them so I decided to do a post about something colorful. What was I to choose?  The choice was quite obvious!

Spring is coming everybody!!!! 




 Officially it's only 6 days away, but in reality she's a bit further away than that. Her brother, winter, is a bit temperamental, and keeps butting his way back. He's like a visitor that long over stays his welcome, and as the years go by, keeps trying to stay longer and longer. I just pray he hasn't killed all the flower buds like he did a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, government declarations have no power over the seasons.





 For me spring doesn't start until the temperature consistently hits at least 70 degrees everyday and the flowers start blooming. I love being able to have my windows open all the time and feel the warm breezes. When does spring start for you?






No comments:

Post a Comment