Friday, August 16, 2013

Ladies and gentlemen. It has happened. I am renting my first apartment! I share it with two friends I made last year. Yesterday was the first day that all three of us were here together. We're all moved in, but we still have some work to do on the walls. They are very white and very blank. It's all very exciting! Of course looking at an apartment is much more interesting than hearing about one so without further ado here are the pictures of our new place. :)

The front of our new abode :)
 
The right half of our living room....
....and the left half. The map is the only thing we've put on the wall thus far.
The little hallway type thing that leads to the dining room
The half-bath
The dining room
another shot of the dining room
The kitchen
...which doubles as a laundry room and has a door to the back
The back of the place where our allotted parking is.
the upstairs hallway
The entrance to my room. It looks tidier now :)

Another of my room

and yet another


 It's all very exciting and I'm looking forward to dressing it up and spending the rest of the school year here with my awesome roommates!

No comments:

Post a Comment